Kappa Delta Alumnae and Sisters,
All Greek sorority houses received clarification of Panhellenic rules this morning regarding the admission of high school girls (potential new members or pnms) into houses during Game Day meal and game days.
Alumnae may bring their high school legacy daughters, step daughters and granddaughters to house between 10am and 7pm on game days. Active sisters may bring sisters and step sisters to the KD House also on game days for meals. Please note KD's House Corporation is asking for all actives and alumnae to sign up for meals, so that our staff can have adequate food available. House tours can be taken on the first floor only. We ask that there will be no tours in basement and upper living quarters for the safety of our tenants.
To ensure Kappa Delta adheres to Positive Panhellenic Contact we remind you of the following NPC guidelines:
1. No pnms are to be isolated in private setting with active members and positive contact is the promotion of Greek life not Kappa Delta.
2. Legacy Pnms can enter houses on game days between 10am and 7pm with parents, grandparents and sisters.
3. No pnm can stay in sorority house overnight even if her sister lives in house.
4. No pnm can stay overnight in off campus housing or dorms with members. Active sisters must ask special permission and receive written confirmation for her legacy sister only to stay overnight through Panhellenic Judicial Board at: APAjudicial@gmail.com
Please understand no friend pnms are ever allowed to stay in dorms or in off campus housing.
5. Outside of KD house on Game days- only 4 or less KD active members can be with any pnm in private or public places. Do not take pnms to apartments, dorms or off campus housing including KD Corner.
6. No alcohol is to be furnished to any high school student.
7. No pnms to fraternity houses unless they are accompanied by adult or parents.
Thank you - Zeta chapter appreciates your support of UA Panhellenic and NPC rules and the promotion of our Greek system at University of Alabama. Please be aware that these are guidelines set by University of Alabama Panhellenic and National Panhellenic Council. Any infractions by active members or alumnae could result in far reaching sanctions for Zeta chapter. It is our utmost desire to demonstrate our leadership within the UA community by being respectful of the policies. Any questions please contact Melinda Goode, CAB Advisor.
University of Alabama
Melinda Howard Goode
Chapter Advisory Board- Recruitment/Membership
Kappa Delta Sorority
Zeta Chapter -University of Alabama